About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, October 6, 2008

life safari 10-6-08

Monday, perhaps I'll get my check today.

Had a very relaxing weekend. I enjoyed having all the doors opened yesterday that have screens on them - it reminded me of that attic fan we had when I was a kid. It was so powerful and created a big draft in the house.

I wish it wasn't Monday already. I'm not ready to go back to work.

We have a big, barking dog next door now-a friend for the loud, rambunctious boys. How lucky I am...

I am Grateful and Thankful...

that rain is in the forecast. We can use some
for a very restful weekend
that, if all goes well, I will actually get that check today
for Precious and her quiet company and cuteness
that I have good Doctors and we have a history established
I put in for a couple of coupons for this "digitalization" t.v. happening
to have a job. To have a job so close to home. But, I wish I could take a long vacation. Or, just go back to bed for a few hours
to have gone to church yesterday. We have our choir AND incense back after their vacation
God's Grace
thank YOU

2 comments:

Akannie said...

Glad yur weekend was so restful. Thanks for the reminders of all the things we have to be grateful for!!

dAAve said...

Thanks for coming by on Saturday. It was really nice to see you.