About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, April 17, 2008

life safari 2008o

Another week almost over. Rain on the way-my plants really are ready too. Tax time finished for another year- reason to cheer.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

an up-lifting visit to TrailBoss' blog site - just wonderful !!!
A enjoyable learning experience at RCIA tonight
a morning to sleep in a bit tomorrow
looking forward to working in the atrium this weekend
some cleaning in the bathrooms this weekend
getting all the broken electronic gizmos boxed up to get rid of for Earth Day
Recycling all my bags of aluminum, paper and plastic for recycling - let's get it to the recycling bins now-HELLO?
one more shift and I'm good to go
that I am still employed and I think the shoe in the air has been relaxed now-thank goodness !
God's Grace
Precious
the gift of faith
some mind-blowing realizations tonight. I must be about the only person that takes the Jewish Books literally ! Oh my gosh ! What a sap I am.
for knowledge and understanding - finally
thank YOU

2 comments:

dAAve said...

enjoy your weekend -- please!

Trailboss said...

You are so sweet!