About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

life safari 2008n

Another gorgeous day in HTown.

It's trash day, good bye ivy that I torn down from the wall of my house ! Good bye and good riddance. What a mess.

It was a wonderful cool and breezy day Saturday. I worked in the yard all day until I could barely move. The house and yard are much improved.

Work is going well. The other shoe has not dropped on my head, as yet. Perhaps the trauma is over (?) I hope so.

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful...

to be alive and well in this beautiful day the Lord has made
Precious and I are here together. She is such a wonderful gift from God
Jim, as usual, did a brilliant job getting my taxes done on time. I always get it to him late
after today, I don't have to think about April 15th until next year
honey in my coffee
coffee in the morning. Or, anytime of day or night
time for myself and meditation this morning
Eye Doctor visit tomorrow - we'll see if my eye is well
just to be alive-happy, joyous and free today !
God's Grace
thank YOU

2 comments:

Trailboss said...

Hey Girl! Glad the job woes seem to be better. Have you seen my blog? I can't remember shit anymore! Hop on over and see my purty dogs and horses!

Lisa

dAAve said...

I love yard work.