About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, November 3, 2007

life safari #126

Good Morning. Happy Saturday.
I got a nice restful night's sleep. I slept in this morning, no alarm going off at 4:30.
I am back to my usual schedule at work come Monday afternoon, finally.
Thanks to Ruth who is working the morning shift. She is eagar to learn, she showed up early for training and was willing to stay for hours yesterday. I'm impressed !
Thank you, Ruth !

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...
it is Saturday
that I will go to Lambda for the speaker meeting tonight
that the clocks "fall back" tonight. It is my body's clock time.
that I am sober, clean and smoke-free
that I have the Gift of Faith in God
that I am learning wonderful things in my Cathecism classes
it is beginning to make more sense week by week
I am very happy in the Catholic faith
I am a registered member of Saint Anne's Church now
I will stop by the Church today and revisit the Shrine of the Departed Souls - it is a healing experience to have placed photos of my Departed Souls on the Shrine and the Prayer List for the month of November - very healing !
I am Grateful and Thankful to be alive, healthhy and loved today.
I am Grateful to love others today
thank YOU

1 comment:

Scott W said...

Didn't make it last night but will see you soon!