About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Thursday, October 11, 2007

life safari #108

Wow, this week has flown by. I haven't been on the computer all week.

I enjoy going in and reading my friend's blogs.

Dave U. has been smoke free one year - hurray, dAAve !!!

Scott W has posted several new works of art - awesome talent !!!

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...
I am healthy
I'm sober, clean and smoke free one more day
I will get out and mow the grass this morning
the week has been a good one - I have been centered and purpose-driven
I will learn some new things tonight and look forward to the evening
Precious and her company
God's Grace
thank YOU

1 comment:

dAAve said...

Thanks for posting.