About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, October 8, 2007

life safari #107

Monday, a brand new week.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

to be alive
to be clean, sober and smoke free today
to have some business things to do for myself - uh oh, the banks may be closed for Columbus Day today - bummer
a pall just fell over me. there go the plans I had for this morning
Oh well, there's always tomorrow
all is well here. I hope all is well for you.

2 comments:

Scott W said...

All is well. Thanks.

dAAve said...

Still smoke free? Great!!