About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, August 4, 2007

life safari #51 1/2

Well, got some house-keeping things done today. I am soooooo tired.

In order to get things out of the house I had to clean up and make space in the garage. No wonder I felt over-whelmed ! See, it isn't just a matter of doing one thing. It involves much more.

Ok, no more whining. At least I made a good start and it will get much easier from here.

When I get finished clearing things out and getting them out for a future garage sale, I will have much more wall space to collect more of my favorite artist's work. Now that is worth "keep on Truk'n" for.

Poor little Precious got poked, probed, stuck, etc. at the Vet's this morning. She carried on like the little trooper she is.

She possibly is having kidney issues. Her ultrasound showed her organs "normal" but she has symptoms of the beginning of kidney problems. The Vet will know more from her blood work on Monday. The Vet allowed that feeding her a special food may keep it from getting any worse.

Oh, she's at the age that they consider her a "senior." All the Tech's fell in love with her. She really did good considering we only go once a year and she is a very "private" kinda girl.

Hey, it's raining. Something new.

1 comment:

dAAve said...

Projects are great. Having something to do can be one of life's great teachers.