About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

life safari April 8th

Wow, it has been ages since I've blogged.

I have been rushing through life, forgetting to smell the roses and too concerned about tomorrow to enjoy today.
my life is like a speeding, out of control train at times.

It is time to gear down, calm down and realize that life happens. It is a non-descriminating happening.

I am Grateful and Thankful...

to be alive and well, by all standards
I am Blessed beyond measure
I give myself permission to stay in the day and not worry about tomorrow - just for today
that I had a wonderful awakening to the birds, chattering their lovely talk this morning
It is a fine weather day in Houston ! Just right !
My Sponsor is traveling to San Diego for a week of fun and communion with friends there
I wish him a wonderful vacation
I work today
Precious is still my fantastic side-kick and we are just happy to have each other
And, I am happy to have YOU
for God's Grace and Mercy
thank YOU

1 comment:

dAAve said...

Well, there you are, my little chick-a-dee!