About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Monday, December 8, 2008

life safari 12-8-08

Monday - warm weather today.

I had a good weekend. I hope you all did as well.

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

I am alive and in the world today
Precious is alive and well and with me
to be going to celebrate the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary today
If I do not get off this computer, however, I will not get there
I love eveybody - you know who you are - and hope your day is joyful and peaceful
I actually am happy for the warmer weather
to be sober, clean and smoke-free another day
God's Grace and Love
thank YOU

No comments: