About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Friday, June 27, 2008

life safari 2008y

Well, happy Friday !! It is good to have an end to this work week.
I was not able to mow this morning. Yesterday morning I got out and watered everything well and for some reason got very ill after. So, I think it best to save that kind of work for Saturday. Having to go in to work feeling ill is not pleasant and is dangerous considering I was feeling to light-headed and faint.

Feeling better this morning, thank the Lord. I know one thing - I played a very small part in getting to the job. The work I did was to get dressed and pray for help getting there.

I am having to access my eating pattern also. That had everything to do with the problem. I usually do not eat until I fininsh my coffee in the mornings. Working in the heat on an empty stomach could be a major part of the problem. It has been fine for a long time but, time is marching on and I am not as young as I think of myself as being. It is a good case of still thinking my body is as young as my mind wants to think it is. Being over-weight is added into the mix and - OH BABY !!

Well, I guess I have had my pitty-party long enough. Now for what I am Grateful for:

to be alive
to have fairly good health considering how I treat my body
to have rain lately
for the prospect of more in the coming days
that I have a sense of peace and tranquility like I've never known prior
for my Faith today
Precious-what a Gift from God
to be changing into a more Faith-based person
Thank YOU

No comments: