About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Friday, March 14, 2008

life safari 2008a

Good morning. Could not get to sleep last night. I have not wanted to go to sleep at night for many nights lately for some reason. Good programs to watch on TBN while awake, however.

Today, I am Grateful and Thankful...

to be alive and well
for the sacrifice made for my sins 2000 years ago
that God is Patient. That is salvation in and of itself
sleep this morning
I get a haircut tomorrow
that next week will be very busy but very Spiritual and solemn
for a gratifying life
that I have calmed down and some areas of challenge have smoothed out
to be Blessed with so many loving, Christian fellows in my life who are on the journey or, safari, as I like to refer to it
that one more shift at work and I can be off for two days
for Precious and her ways and cat love
God's Grace
thank YOU

No comments: