About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I am a native Houstonian. I have never lived elsewhere. I have had the opportunity to travel over the years. I am a recovering alcoholic. I have one cat who is indoor only.I love coffee very hot, popcorn, sweets, the sound of hummingbirds in flight, the songs of Mockingbirds, chirp of the Cardinals,butterflies, puppy breath, horse breath, the feel and sound of a cat purring (especially mine).

Saturday, August 4, 2007

life safari #51

Oh, Happy Saturday.

I am Grateful and Thankful for/that...

I finally got off my duff and I'm taking Precious for her shots and check up this morning
(I'm far happier than she will be when she realizes what's up)
her discomfort will not last too long - she will forgive me by tonight (around dinner time)
morning coffee - it is the best
another day clean and sober
weekends
a job during the week so that I can look forward to the weekends - otherwise, every day would be the same - been there
today I may "lighten my load" around the house
I enjoy the act of redecoration in my home - haven't done any for a long time
It's a good day to start
God's Grace
the love of my friends and family even when I'm not very loveable
Thank YOU

1 comment: